*Because I have been given much*



Friday, April 23, 2010

So.. I almost feel silly doing this since I don't know how to work any of it! I'm horrible at scrapbooking and journal writing, so I think this could help with remembering all of our memories!

Derek and I got married March 12th 2010, in the Bountiful Utah Temple. I can't believe we've already been married about a month and a half! Feels like it was just yesterday. Everything went perfectly- except my veil refusing to stay in.. oh well :). Most of our family and close friends were able to come and support us at the temple. We had a lunch at the Eagle Wood Reception Center there and it was DELICIOUS. (for what I could eat.. the dress might have been a little bit tight when I sat down haha ;) ). Our reception was the next night in Pocatello at the Whitman Hotel downtown. My mother-in-law and my mom decorated the whole place exactly how I wanted it. I was SO happy when I walked in a looked at everything they had done. They are very talented and I LOVE them very much! We had a whole week of school before we could leave for our honeymoon, but we were able to settle into our new place! We honeymooned in Mesquite... stayed in a cute little condo. The weather was beautiful so we went to Zion's National Park.. did some hiking and whatnot. We also went to Vegas for one of the days and RODE THE RIDES!!! Those were some of the coolest EVER. We stayed at the Luxor Hotel and then bummed around the city (since i'd never been). Vegas is INSANE. We had a lot of fun! Our new apartment is super cute now that it is all decorated and put together. FEELS LIKE HOME :) Since all of that excitement we've been staying SUPER BUSY. We're both in school full time and both work 2 jobs. BUSY BUSY! Makes coming home even better though. Married life is as good as I thought it'd be!

1 comment:

  1. Aw Kenz!!! You have a blog!!! :D It's so cute! I love it almost as much as I love you(because you are way more awesome than a blog!!!)!!!! :0)

    ReplyDelete